Build your dreams with Woodford Homes
With 20 years’ industry experience, Woodford Homes is an established name in building in the Blue Mountains and Penrith area.
Woodford Homes has a deep understanding of the complexities of building in bushfire prone areas and on ecologically sensitive sites.
This means we can guide you through confusing regulatory requirements and deliver innovative solutions to any challenge.
Our team is experienced in building energy efficient homes and our focus is on using sustainable materials and technologies.
Because of this, Woodford Homes are steel frame specialists. However, we are also experienced in building timber frame homes and extensions.
Delivering what we promise
We understand that your home is your most valuable asset. We also understand that building or extending a home can be highly stressful.
You can trust Woodford Homes. Our tradespeople are reliable and experienced and committed to our company’s motto – delivering what we promise.
More than this, at Woodford Homes we’ll do everything we can to go above and beyond your expectations.
Our design, your design – the choice is yours
Whether you know exactly what you want, need some guidance or want to place all the decisions in expert hands, Woodford Homes can work with you to build your dreams.
Our professional team can build from your plans, or we can work with you to create a custom design that reflects your style and suits your wants and needs.
Of course, if you bring plans to us, we can adapt them to your needs, your site or to conform with specific building regulations. The choice really is yours.
Why choose Woodford homes?
- 20 years’ experience – a trusted name and solid reputation.
- Delivering what we promise – quality work, on time and on budget.
- Experts in bush fire prone area building – we’ll guide you through.
- We specialise in energy efficient homes – good for you, good for the planet.
- We are steel frame home specialists – durable and sustainable.
- We custom design and build – to suit your wants and needs
- We’ll work from your plans – it’s up to you.
- Reliable, experienced tradespeople – attention to detail and thorough knowledge of building.
- Great customer service – effective communication from start to finish.
Enjoy the benefits of a steel frame home
While the team at Woodford Homes are experienced in building timber frame homes, we are steel frame specialists.
We build with high tensile steel, a versatile material that has many excellent qualities.
- Straight and true – unlike timber, steel won’t shrink or warp, split, crack or creep over time.
- Design versatility – open plan living areas are a breeze with steels’ spanning ability.
- Good value for money – there is less waste when building steel frame. What’s more, our steel frames are pre-fabricated which means they go up faster, pre-punched holes making plumbing and electrical work quicker and they’re low maintenance.
- Less chance of foundation problems – less weight means less movement.
- Fire safe – Steel doesn’t burn, making it a perfect choice for bushfire prone areas and, when compared to a timber frame, will bring the overall building costs down.
- Termite, borer and dry rot proof – insects can’t eat steel and, unlike timber, it won’t swell or rot in damp conditions.
- Strong yet lightweight – steel allows you to span greater distances between load bearing walls.
- Durable – a zinc alloy coating protects your frame from corrosion.
- Sustainable – steel is 100% recyclable.
- Guaranteed – our steel frames come with a 50-year warranty from BlueScope Steel.
Want to know more?
Woodford Homes’ office and showroom at Unit 5, 118-120 Somers Street, Lawson NSW 2783.
Call us today on 4751 9577 to make an appointment to meet with Allen Smith, our Client Services Manager.
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. We can also organise a meeting at your home at a time that suits you.
We’re more than happy to talk to you about your plans, show you examples of our past work and give you an idea of the fittings and fixtures we supply and recommend.
Alternatively, you can email us here.