Woodford Homes is a multiple award-winning building business based in the Blue Mountains.
We specialise in steel frame custom designed new homes, top quality extensions – including first floor additions – and renovations as part of your extension.
Our team is also experienced in building timber frame new homes and extensions.
Established by Allen and Lyn Smith in 1998, Woodford Homes has an enviable reputation for quality work, reliability and professionalism.
“Woodford Homes met all our expectations. They listened to what we wanted, the standard of work was excellent and finished on time.”
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray.
Woodford Homes services the Blue Mountains, Penrith and surrounds.
We employ local staff and engage local subcontractors. Allen and Lyn are active members of the community and passionate about the area in which they live and work.
Find out more about Allen, Lyn and the team here.
What sets us apart
When you choose Woodford Homes, nothing is left to chance.
Our professional approach means:
- you deal directly with our Client Services Manager who is also co-owner of the business
- our team of tradespeople are polite and respectful
- we’re easy to contact and a pleasure to do business with
- our communication with you is open, ongoing and effective
- your project will finish on time and on budget
- you’ll receive excellent After Care Service
- we think and act strategically when faced with challenges
- we’re known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail, and
- we’re continually updating our extensive building knowledge.
“We lived overseas during most of the building process. Allen and Lyn looked after every detail with attention and care. They made sure that all our expectations were met to the highest possible standard. We would recommend Woodford Homes.”
Shiree & Martin Woolnough.
Let us take the stress out of your build
Woodford Homes’ motto is “delivering what we promise” – a bold statement for a building company in the Blue Mountains!
Our towns and villages are set in a World Heritage listed National Park and sloping rocky terrain, fragile natural flora and fauna along with stringent bushfire building codes are the norm.
- The team at Woodford Homes has a deep understanding of local government processes and building legislation.
- We have a thorough knowledge of the materials and methods needed to meet the regulations in bushfire prone areas, on environmentally sensitive sites.
Woodford Homes do more than guide you through – we offer solutions that overcome every challenge and take full advantage of any terrain.
Come and meet us
Call us today on 4751 9577 to set up a meeting with Allen or Lyn.
The Woodford Homes’ office and showroom at Unit 5, 118-120 Somers Street, Lawson, is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. However, it is best that you call ahead to make a time to come in so we can make sure Allen is there to meet with you. We can also arrange a meeting at your home at a time that suits you.
We’re more than happy to talk to you about your plans, show you some examples of our past work and give you an idea of the fittings and fixtures we supply and recommend.
Alternatively, you can email us here.
Woodford Homes have been servicing the home owners of the Blue Mountains and surrounds for over 15 years. In that time they have built an enviable reputation for top quality extensions, renovations and new homes.
The Woodford Homes team of professional tradespeople take pride in their workmanship right down to the smallest detail. They go out of their way to ensure that your project is finished on time and within your budget; with a friendly service, and a flexible approach to your building needs.
For a reliable and efficient team who will look after your new building project, you can’t go past Woodford Homes.
Our Specialized Categories
Our Home Builder Video
Our House Renovation Expert Services
- Home Improvement
- House Wood-works
- Kitchen Renovation Design
- House Awning And Canopies
- Home Awning And Canopies
- Builders blue mountains