Woodford Homes – a unique approach to custom design
Woodford Homes has been building custom designed homes in the Blue Mountains and Penrith area for two decades.
In that time, we’ve designed and built a wide variety of new homes on a range of challenging sites. And, while we specialise in steel frames we are also highly experienced in building timber framed homes.
You can see examples of our quality work here.
At Woodford Homes, we believe a house is much, much more than a roof over your head and a foundation under your feet.
Your home is generally your biggest asset. More than this, it’s an expression of your personality and the place where milestones are celebrated and memories made.
We’ve built stunning homes on flat, open blocks, tree filled rolling ground and rocky, sloping sites – no matter where you’re building, Woodford Homes has the experience and knowledge to make it work.
Let us work with you to create a home that suits your wants and needs, reflects your style and accentuates your site and its surrounds.
Your design, our design – the choice is yours
Our experienced team work with you from start to finish to design and build a unique home that ticks every box. Find out more about the process here.
We find some of our clients have solid plans in mind, while others appreciate more guidance.
Tell us your ideas and we’ll work with you to prepare a custom design that suits your budget. Alternatively, we can work straight from your plans or adapt those plans to better suit your needs, site and finances.
Our experience, your peace of mind
At Woodford Homes, we know there’s nothing more exciting than designing and building your own home, but it can be a daunting process.
Let our professional team take away the stress, so you can enjoy the journey.
✔ Woodford Homes is highly experienced in the planning, organisation and advanced thinking needed to ensure your project finishes in line with all regulations, on time and on budget.
✔ We have a thorough understanding of the legislation around energy efficiency, building in a bush fire prone area and on environmentally sensitive sites.
✔ After 20 years in business, we have exceptional local knowledge and established relationships with local councils.
What to expect when you choose Woodford Homes
- We work closely with you to create a custom design that meets your wants and needs and makes the most of your site – using natural light and ventilation and capturing views.
- You’ll receive detailed and easy to read plans and 3D drawings to help you visualise your dream home.
- Woodford Homes submits all documentation to your local council for approval.
- Our team creates a detailed schedule of work, orders all materials and provides a professional team of experienced tradespeople.
- Throughout the construction phase we keep you in the loop – we give you regular updates, we’re easy to contact, our processes are clear and defined and our customer service excellent.
- Our tradespeople are professional, reliable and courteous.
- Your project will finish to regulation, on time and on budget.
- You’ll move into a stylish, energy efficient home that’s built with the best quality materials, using modern and proven practices that meet or exceed all guidelines.
Ready to get started?
Call us today on 4751 9577 to set up a meeting with Allen or Lyn at a time that suits you.
The Woodford Homes’ office and showroom at Unit 5, 118-120 Somers Street, Lawson, is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. However, we do suggest you call ahead so we can make sure Allen is available.
We’re more than happy to talk to you about your plans, show you some examples of our past work and give you an idea of the fittings and fixtures we supply and recommend.
Alternatively, you can email us here.