Smart Design. From Concept to Completion.
Woodford Homes is a firm believer in smart design.
Whether this is maximising your home’s ventilation, designing it to be as energy efficient or retaining as much natural light as possible, we can help.
We’ve designed homes and extensions in many different styles on a wide range of blocks – from flat and open sites to rocky slopes. No challenge is too big.
Already have plans? We can adapt them to suit your needs or your site. Or to conform with specific building regulations.
Our team will work with you to design a new home, renovation or extension that:
- maximises your budget
- suits your wants and needs
- reflects your style
- makes the most of your site and location
- is energy efficient
- meets the most thorough regulations, and
- exceeds your expectations.
When experience counts
One of the main benefits of working with Woodford Homes is that we’ve been working in the same area for over 20 years.
This means you can count on our local knowledge and know that our expert team is familiar with the perks and pitfalls of building on a whole range of sites – from rocky slopes, to flat open ground.
We’re well practiced at thinking innovatively to create stylish and unique new homes and extensions.
What’s more, all our design decisions are centred on creating a structurally sound home that’s backed by our After Care Service – which includes a 6-year structural warranty.
If you try to make decisions about every aspect of your new home or extension all at once you could end up feeling stressed and overwhelmed.
In the initial design phase, we suggest you just concentrate on the external features, colours and finishes. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- You can never have too many ideas! Flick through magazines. Be inspired by Pinterest.
- Think about the features you love in friends’ homes and the kinds of rooms you or your family want or need.
- Make an inspiration board – virtual or real.
- Sketch up your own plans – a simple outline is fine, as it’s up to us to interpret and refine your vision and do the technical work.
- Jot down the must haves and dream features – you never know what’s possible.
Like to know more?
We would love to talk to you about your ideas or plans. We can show you examples of our past work and give you an idea of the fittings and fixtures we supply and recommend.
Call us today on (02) 4751 9577 to make an appointment to meet with Allen Smith, our Client Services Manager.
Or visit our showroom at
Unit 5, 118-120 Somers Street, Lawson, NSW
open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. We can also organise a meeting at your home at a time that suits you.
Alternatively, you can also contact us here.