For anyone who has ever wanted to update their existing deck or an awning to suit their new space requirements or needs, Woodford Homes offers awning renovations and deck renovations as part of our ground floor extension package. Please note that we do not offer awnings and decks as a standalone project, however many of our clients choose to include these as part of major renovations/extensions.
For 20 years, we’ve been giving the residents of Penrith and the Blue Mountains awning renovations and deck renovations that enabled them to take advantage of the gorgeous views, local flora and fauna, as well as their space. We can create private havens by updating our clients’ existing awning or deck. Benefits include:
- Boost Curb Appeal— Your home’s curb appeal is a very important point if you ever decide to sell your home, and updating your awning or deck is a great way to give your home an instant shot of curb appeal.
- Improve Flow— If we’re adding extensions onto your existing home, your awning or deck may not fit in correctly with the new design. We’ll update your awning or deck to help improve the overall flow of your outdoor space.
- Aesthetically Pleasing— As your styles and tastes change, you want to change your home along with it. Our staff can update your deck or awning to match your new style or taste. Whether you want sleek and modern or bold, we’re ready to accommodate you.
- Take Advantage of the Views — Both Penrith and the Blue Mountains are gorgeous areas to live in, and there’s no better way to appreciate them than having deck or awning installed. You can have your own private oasis right in your own yard.
- Safety — Bushfires can be a very real danger to homes in this area, and Woodford Homes will ensure that your deck or awning is the safest it can be. You can trust our professionals to bring them in line with local regulations, and we’ll make sure that the entire renovation complies with your local council.
Let’s Get Your Awning or Deck Renovation Started!
Don’t wait, if you have a ground floor extension project going on with Woodford Homes, or if you’re considering starting one, call 4751 9577 and speak to our client services manager Allen Smith.
We’re happy to set up a consultation during our normal business hours — 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday — or we can arrange a time that is more convenient for you at your home. You can also email us or drop by our showroom and office in Lawson to talk to our friendly team (by appointment only).