Any area of your home can be updated during a home renovation or extension which include living areas, bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, bedrooms, external face lift and other areas. We do not undertake one-off bathroom or kitchen makeovers only.
For anyone who has ever wanted to update their existing deck or an awning to suit their new space requirements or needs, Woodford Homes offers awning renovations and deck renovations.
For 20 years, we’ve been giving the residents of Penrith and the Blue Mountains awning renovations and deck renovations that enabled them to take advantage of the gorgeous views, local flora and fauna, as well as their space. We can create private havens by updating our clients’ existing awning or deck. Benefits include:
- Add value to your home — Whether you’re looking to improve your lifestyle or preparing to sell your home, updating your awning or deck is a great way to give your home a new, impressive look!
- Improve Flow — If we’re adding extensions onto your existing home, your awning or deck may not fit in correctly with the new design. We’ll update your awning or deck to help improve the overall flow of your outdoor space.
- Aesthetically Pleasing — As your styles and tastes change, you want to change your home along with it. Our staff can update your deck or awning to match your new style or taste. Whether you want sleek and modern or bold, we’re ready to accommodate you.
- Take Advantage of the Views — Both Penrith and the Blue Mountains are gorgeous areas to live in, and there’s no better way to appreciate them than having deck or awning installed. You can have your own private oasis right in your own yard.
- Safety — Bushfires can be a very real danger to homes in this area, and Woodford Homes will ensure that your deck or awning is the safest it can be. You can trust our professionals to bring them in line with local regulations, and we’ll make sure that the entire renovation complies with your local council.
We meet and talk
We want to meet with you to talk about your desires, needs and ideas for your new extension or major renovation.
Make 3D drawings
We turn these into 3D drawings that make it easy for you to visualise the finished product.
Submit your plans
If you’re satisfied with them, we’ll submit your plans and paperwork to your local council on your behalf.
We do the work
We’ll complete the project and hand your new and improved home back to you.
First, we want to meet with you to talk about your desires, needs and ideas for your new extension or renovation. We turn these into 3D drawings that make it easy for you to visualise the finished product. If you’re satisfied with them, we’ll submit your plans and paperwork to your local council on your behalf. Once approved, we take care of sourcing local tradespeople, ordering the required materials, keeping your site safe and coordinating all of the deliveries. We’ll complete the project and hand your new and improved home back to you.
Let’s get your Awning or Deck Renovation Started!
Don’t wait, if you have a ground floor extension project going on with Woodford Homes, or if you’re considering starting one, call 02 4751 9577 and speak to our client services manager Allen Smith.
We’re happy to set up a consultation during our normal business hours — 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday — or we can arrange a time that is more convenient for you at your home. You can also email us or drop by our showroom and office in Lawson to talk to our friendly team (by appointment only).