Any area of your home can be updated during a home renovation or extension which include living areas, bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, bedrooms, external face lift and other areas. We do not undertake one-off bathroom or kitchen makeovers only.
Woodford Homes has been taking client’s homes in the Blue Mountains and Penrith areas to new heights for over 20 years with our first floor extensions, this addition to your home’s existing structure can bring significant improvements to the value of your house and your lifestyle.
By offering the full package, Woodford Homes is able to design and build a beautiful first floor extension that seamlessly flows with your existing structure. We bring extensive experience and expertise to each project we undertake, so expect nothing short of spectacular when hiring us.
Our goal is to take your design and help you maximise your home’s location, block size and energy efficiency. We do this by listening to you every step of the design and building process, and we can make appropriate suggestions to ensure a smooth, hassle-free experience. There are several other benefits of a first floor extension, and you can read more about them below.
Benefits of a First Floor Extension from Woodford Homes
- Save Time and Money — Building up is typically quicker than extending your home out as your foundation, utilities and drainage system are already in place. This saves you valuable money and time.
- Fewer Disruptions —During a major home extension or renovation project, the families usually have to move out until it’s complete. This results in a huge disruption of their daily routines, not to mention discomfort and a great deal of stress, too. With a first floor extension, you can usually stay in your home and carry out your normal day-to-day routines without any major disruptions.
- Home Protection —We’ll work hard to ensure that your home is dry and safe throughout the first floor extension process. We understand how important your home is to you, and we’ll return it to you in excellent condition.
- Cleanup — At the end of the project, you’ll get a neat and tidy site. Our staff will take care of all of your old roof debris and material. This allows you to get back to your life sooner and with minimal fuss.
- Professional and Reputable Staff — Not only are all of Woodford Homes’ staff professional and polite, but we expect this out of our subcontractors as well. We only work with reputable and professional subcontractors, and we’re a pleasure to deal with.
Our work speaks for itself, and we’ve earned a reputation for being a company that puts clients first. Take a look at some of our work here, and find what our clients are saying about Woodford Homes and our first floor extension package:
We meet and talk
We want to meet with you to talk about your desires, needs and ideas for your new extension or major renovation.
Make 3D drawings
We turn these into 3D drawings that make it easy for you to visualise the finished product.
Submit your plans
If you’re satisfied with them, we’ll submit your plans and paperwork to your local council on your behalf.
We do the work
We’ll complete the project and hand your new and improved home back to you.
First, we want to meet with you to talk about your desires, needs and ideas for your new extension or renovation. We turn these into 3D drawings that make it easy for you to visualise the finished product. If you’re satisfied with them, we’ll submit your plans and paperwork to your local council on your behalf. Once approved, we take care of sourcing local tradespeople, ordering the required materials, keeping your site safe and coordinating all of the deliveries. We’ll complete the project and hand your new and improved home back to you.
What our clients say about us
- A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee
Ready to Realise your Home’s Potential?
We invite you to contact us today to talk to Allen Smith, our client services manager, by calling 02 4751 9577. We’re available for consultation Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, or we can arrange a time that suits you at your home.
We’re more than happy to talk about your first floor extension ideas or plans, so please don’t hesitate to drop us a line here