Woodford Homes — A Unique Approach to Custom Design
For the past 20 years, Woodford Homes has designed and built homes in Penrith and the Blue Mountains communities. During these two decades, we’ve gained experience in designing and building a broad range of homes on several unique and challenging sites. Although Woodford Homes specialises in steel frame homes, we also have years of experience in designing and building timber frame homes.
We’ve built stunning homes on a variety of different sites with unique challenges that made the entire process more rewarding from beginning to end. This includes flat, open blocks, rocky, sloping sites, tree-fill rolling ground and much more.
We give you the freedom to use your design, let us optimise your existing design, or we’ll do the entire custom home design process ourselves while being mindful of any requests or specifications you may have. We’ll walk you through the design and build process from start to finish to give you a finished home that incorporates any requirements you have.
Whether you’re a client who knows exactly what they want, or if you need a little help and guidance, Woodford Homes is ready to help. We believe that your home is so much more than just a roof over your head and a foundation under your feet, and this is why we work so hard to get every last detail up to your expectations.
Our Step-by-Step New Home Build Process
Consultation and Design
You’ll work with our experienced staff design professionals.
Render 3D Drawings
Once we complete the initial designs, we’ll render detailed 3D drawings.
Council Approved Documentation
We’ll submit any and all required documentation to your local council for approval.
Work Schedule and Material Order
We create a detailed work schedule for your project.
- Consultation and Design— You’ll work with our experienced staff design professionals to create a custom home design that aims to meet any and all of your specifications. This will help you make the most out of your home and block, adding a lot of natural light and great ventilation while capturing the gorgeous views.
- Render 3D Drawings— Once we complete the initial designs, we’ll render detailed 3D drawings to help you visualise your new dream home.
- Council Approved Documentation— When we have a solid plan and a new home design that you approve of, we’ll submit any and all required documentation to your local council for approval.
- Work Schedule and Material Order— Next, we create a detailed work schedule for your project, order all of the needed materials and line up an experienced and professional group of tradespeople to work on your home. We’re ready to start the build process now.
- We’ll keep you in the loop throughout the entire consultation, design and construction process. You’ll get regular updates, our processes are clear and defined, we’re easy to contact and we’re dedicated to high-quality customer service.
- All of the tradespeople we work with are courteous, reliable and professional.
- We’ll ensure your new home project finishes within regulations, on budget and on time.
Our Experience Means Your Peace of Mind
At Woodford Homes, we understand that building and designing your new home is a huge milestone in your life, and this can be an extremely exciting yet equally daunting time. However, our experience will help to give you peace of mind before, during and after your custom home design and build.
Let our professional team take the stress away so you can enjoy the journey, and let our experience give you peace of mind. Customers know that they’re getting quality when they choose Woodford homes, as well as:
- Planning and organisational experience combined with advanced thinking to help ensure that your new home build finishes within your budget, on time and in line with any and all local regulations.
- Exceptional local knowledge along with deeply established relationships with the local councils that allows us to get all of your permits and paperwork in order quickly and efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of the legislation surrounding energy efficiency, building in and around environmentally sensitive areas and building in bushfire prone areas.
Ready to Design and Build Your New Home?
For anyone who is ready to get started on their new home design and build process, contact us today on 4751 9577
make an appointment with Lyn or Allen our client services manager at a time that is convenient for you. You can also drop by our office and showroom, but we do recommend you set up an appointment first to ensure Allen is available. Our showroom and office’s address is:
Unit 5, 118-120 Somers Street, Lawson, NSW 2783
We’re open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. We’re more than happy to discuss any plans, show you examples of our past projects and give you an idea of the fittings and fixtures we can supply and recommend to finish your project. If you don’t have time to drop by, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you!
What our clients say about us
- A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee
C & G Stinson – Hazelbrook
K & B Rayner – Winmalee
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray
Shiree & Martin Woolnough