When you enlist Woodford Homes to perform a bathroom renovation, you know you’re getting quality. We bring over 20 years of experience to each renovation or new home build we take on. Whether you have a small bathroom renovation or a large bathroom renovation, our professional and friendly staff are ready to undertake it.
Benefits of Bathroom Renovations
Perhaps you’re not sure if you really want to renovate your bathroom, or maybe you’re not sure where you’d even start. Several bathroom renovation benefits include:
- Energy Efficient — We’re all about creating energy efficient homes and improving the energy efficiency of your existing home with one of our extensions. Remodelling your bathroom as part of your major home renovation can improve your overall energy efficiency.
- Size and Flow — Is your current bathroom cramped? Perhaps it’s not laid out in a way that makes much sense for the flow of the room. A bathroom renovation from Woodford Homes can fix both of these issues. Not only can we enlarge your bathroom, but we can also create a seamless flow that makes sense.
- Fixtures and Fittings Update — Your bathroom sees a lot of use over the years, and this can lead to your fixtures and fittings wearing out and causing problems. Skip the headache and let Woodford Homes recommend fittings and fixtures for your bathroom renovation that will give the area a clean and modern look while turning it into an oasis of relaxation.
- Ventilation — It’s key that your bathroom has great ventilation and lighting, and this can be difficult if it’s a smaller space. However, we’re experts at helping ensure that you get the most out of your bathroom renovation and that we maximise your bathroom’s ventilation.
- Increase Your Home’s Value — When it comes to your home’s value, every little piece helps. Whether you want to update your lighting fixtures or tile, add storage space, or update your bath or shower, these can all increase your home’s value.
Contact Woodford Homes Today to get Started
Ready to start a bathroom renovation – large or small? If so, contact Allen Smith, our client services manager, at 02 4751 9577. We’re open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, and we’re also available to arrange a meeting at your home. You can send us an email or drop by our office and showroom in Lawson at Unit 5, 118-120 Somers Street (please make an appointment).
What our clients say about us
Amy & Bob Barrett - Emu Plains
K & B Rayner – Winmalee
Shiree & Martin Woolnough
C & G Stinson – Hazelbrook
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray
- A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee