Do you want to maximise your outdoor space? You’ve come to the right website! Woodford Homes are expert deck and awing builders.
These outdoor renovations give you an easy way to enjoy the gorgeous views that come with living in the Blue Mountains and Penrith communities. They also give your family and friends an area to go to when they want to relax or socialise outdoors.
Benefits of Renovating Your Outdoor Space
Considering renovating your outdoor space but you’re not sure how it could benefit you? If so, we have several reasons why you may want to consider an outdoor renovation. They include:
- Increase Your Living Space — Australia’s weather allows you to create a smooth transition between your outdoor and indoor living space. You can open up your indoor living space by adding a large set of French doors that lead out to your outdoor living space, deck or awning area. We’ll help you design and build an outdoor living space that maximises your block’s potential, and that highlights the gorgeous views.
- Increase Your Entertainment Space — Do you like to entertain your friends or family but you feel like you just don’t have enough space in your kitchen for everyone to gather and for you to cook and do the prep work? Outdoor kitchens or entertainment spaces are an excellent way to entertain all you like while not feeling constricted by your space.
- Add Home Value and Curb Appeal — Not only can an outdoor space add curb appeal to your home, but it can also potentially boost the home’s overall value. With so many options available, you can pick and choose what outdoor renovations will benefit your home the best.
- Potentially Save You Time and Money — If you have a gorgeous outdoor space, you could spend more time there instead of dining out or travelling. This puts more money back into your pocket. It’s also a lower-maintenance option, and the new outdoor space can save you time and money because you won’t have to worry about upkeeping it straight away.
We meet and talk
We want to meet with you to talk about your desires, needs and ideas for your new extension or major renovation.
Make 3D drawings
We turn these into 3D drawings that make it easy for you to visualise the finished product.
Submit your plans
If you’re satisfied with them, we’ll submit your plans and paperwork to your local council on your behalf.
We do the work
We’ll complete the project and hand your new and improved home back to you.
First, we want to meet with you to talk about your desires, needs and ideas for your new extension or renovation. We turn these into 3D drawings that make it easy for you to visualise the finished product. If you’re satisfied with them, we’ll submit your plans and paperwork to your local council on your behalf. Once approved, we take care of sourcing local tradespeople, ordering the required materials, keeping your site safe and coordinating all of the deliveries. We’ll complete the project and hand your new and improved home back to you.
Want to Update your Outdoor Space?
Contact Woodford Homes to add a deck or awning to your home. Our Client Services Manager will set up an appointment either in our office between 8:30 and 5:00pm Monday through Friday, or at your home at a time that is convenient for you.
You can give us a call at 02 4571 9577, send us an email or drop into our office and showroom. We do encourage you to call first to set up an appointment so we can ensure that our Client Services Manager is available to discuss your plans, recommend fixtures and fittings, or show you examples of our past work.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray
T & M Holland - Wentworth Falls
Janette & Paul Warton - Erskine Park
- A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee
Jessica & Evan - Warrimoo
I would strongly advise anyone who thinks they can ‘do it themselves’ to think about whether they want to spend 4 or 6 years of their life tied down to the uncertain boundaries of a building project, or contract wonderful builders like Woodford Homes who can work with you creatively, finding solutions to your desires, and complete the work within a couple of months instead of years.
A. Chandler - Hazelbrook
A & K Lawson - Bullaburra
K & B Rayner – Winmalee
K & D Selway - Lapstone
Shiree & Martin Woolnough
Rosemary & Will Deusien - Glenmore Park
Amy & Bob Barrett - Emu Plains
Kathy & Stephen Watkins - Hazelbrook
E. Jimenez & J. Marchant - Springwood
C & G Stinson – Hazelbrook
N & D Parish - Katoomba
Jenn & Tony Harris - Hazelbrook