Enhance Your Home and Lifestyle with Woodford Homes’ Major Renovations
Do you dream about creating your new home? Or, are you considering starting a major home renovation project to improve the look and feel of your beautiful home? At Woodford Homes, we take the time to create a perfect environment, and we do this by drawing on over two decades of building and renovation experience.
Because we are experienced home renovation designers, Woodford Homes is held in high regard in the construction and building industries, and we have earned a solid reputation as one of the leading renovation, design and home construction companies in the Blue Mountains and Penrith.
We’ve completed several hundred home renovations, and our team of skilled staff members work together to help you design and complete the home renovation project that you’ve been dreaming of. We’ll find out the most effective way to improve the flow of your space, and we’ll do it at competitive pricing.
Get Peace of Mind with Woodford Home’s Renovation Principles
We believe in using a customer-first approach at Woodford Homes for all of our renovation projects, no matter how big or small. Everything from the first point of contact and consultation to completing the renovation. Our company focuses on:
- Precise attention to even the smallest details
- Using high-quality and appropriate materials
- Aesthetic appeal and flow
- Boosting curb appeal
- The best way to create and utilise your space
- Sustainability and energy efficiency
- Improving your generated and natural lighting
What We Renovate
At Woodford Homes, we perform major renovations, and we don’t perform individual renovations on bathrooms, kitchens or outdoors. However, we can include these spaces as part of a big renovation project to help improve large areas of your home. We renovate:
Do you want to open up your space? Perhaps you want to renovate your first floor to add a separate dining room or a play area for the kids. We can do this for you, and in the process, we can also perform a complete kitchen renovation. Maybe you’ve dreamed of having a master bath put in, or you’d like a more flexible space for your family to entertain guests. Our first floor renovations can cover bathroom renovations and a range of other scenarios.
Outdoor Living Areas — Backyard
Want to entertain your friends or family and enjoy the beautiful weather? Maybe your goal is to add curb appeal to your existing yard. We have the knowledge and experience to perform major renovations to turn your existing space into a backyard oasis. We can add decks or awnings to give your family a place to meet up and enjoy themselves.
Does your home have a worn out or tired look? Is it time to give your home a facelift and potentially improve the functionality of the outside of your home? If so, we can help. Our staff are able to perform major renovations like adding a carport or garage onto your existing structures, adding siding to give your home a fresh and updated look, or converting areas of your home to functional spaces.
Our Renovation Process — What to Expect
We have an easy and straightforward renovation process because we want our customers to feel like they’re involved and that they know what is going on every step of the way. This renovation process includes:
- Initial Consultation— We’ll sit down with you and go over what your vision is for your major renovation project.
- Onsite Evaluation and Assessment— Our staff will come to your renovation site to see how we can fit your vision while maximising your property’s potential. This is where we’ll let you know how feasible your design is and we’ll give you a quote or estimate.
- Draw up the Plans —We’ll take your plans and render 3D drawings from them so you can see exactly how your renovation will end up. These drawings can give you more ideas for the space as well.
- Finish Selection— Once we have plans in place, we’ll talk to you about any finishes you want or need. These small touches can help to tie the project together and make it look seamless upon completion.
- Council Approval— We’ll gather up all of your paperwork and submit it to your local council for approval, along with any documentation you need.
- Construction— When we get the local council’s approval and you’re satisfied with the design, we’ll start the construction process.
- Handover and Completion— The final step is completing the major renovation and handing the property back over to the customer.
Interested in Learning More?
Our office and showroom are in Lawson, NSW. You can find us at 118-120 Somers Street in Unit 5. We’re open five days a week from Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm (please make an appointment). You can call us on 4751 9577 to organise an initial consultation with our Client Services Manager, or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Either way, we want to hear from you!
What our clients say about us
K & B Rayner – Winmalee
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray
C & G Stinson – Hazelbrook
- A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee
Shiree & Martin Woolnough