Any area of your home can be updated during a home renovation or extension which include living areas, bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, bedrooms, external face lift and other areas. We do not undertake one-off bathroom or kitchen makeovers only.
Enhance your Home and Lifestyle with a Woodford Homes’ Renovation
Are you considering starting a home renovation project to improve the look and feel of your home? At Woodford Homes, we take the time to create a perfect environment and we do this by drawing on over two decades of award winning building and renovation experience.
As experienced home renovation designers, Woodford Homes are held in high regard in the construction and building industries, and we’ve won the awards to back our reputation as leading renovation, design and home construction companies in the Blue Mountains and Penrith.
We’ve completed several hundred home renovations and our team of skilled staff members work in unison to help you design and complete the home renovation project that you’ve been dreaming of. We’ll find the most effective way to improve the flow of your space at a competitive price.
Get Peace of Mind with Woodford Home’s Renovation Principles
We believe in using a customer-first approach at Woodford Homes for all of our renovation projects, no matter how big or small. Everything from the first point of contact and consultation to completing the renovation. Our company focuses on:
- Precise attention to even the smallest details
- Using high-quality and appropriate materials
- Aesthetic appeal and flow
- Boosting curb appeal
- The best way to create and utilise your space
- Sustainability and energy efficiency
- Improving your generated and natural lighting
What we Renovate
At Woodford Homes we renovate bathrooms, kitchens, living areas, bedroom and outdoor decks and awnings ONLY during a major renovation or extension project. We don’t do one-off bathroom, kitchen or awning makeovers.
Do you want to open up your space? Perhaps you want to renovate your first floor to add a separate dining room or a play area for the kids. We can do this for you, and in the process, we can also perform a complete kitchen renovation. Maybe you’ve dreamed of having a master bath put in, or you’d like a more flexible space for your family to entertain guests. Our first floor renovations can cover bathroom renovations and a range of other scenarios.
Outdoor Living Areas
Want to entertain your friends or family and enjoy the beautiful weather? Maybe your goal is to add curb appeal to your existing yard. We have the knowledge and experience to perform major renovations to turn your existing space into a backyard oasis. We can add decks or awnings to give your family a place to meet up and enjoy themselves.
Does your home have a worn out or tired look? Is it time to give your home a face-lift and potentially improve the functionality of the outside of your home? If so, we can help. Our staff are able to perform renovations of any size. We’ll add a carport or garage onto your existing structures or simply update what’s already there. Throughout, we’ll add all the little reno touches to turn a stale and boring area into a beautiful, functional space that will breathe new life (and add value) to your home.
Our Renovation Process — What to Expect
We have an easy and straightforward renovation process because we want our customers to feel like they’re involved and that they know what is going on every step of the way. This renovation process includes:
- Initial Consultation — We’ll sit down with you and go over what your vision is for your major renovation project.
- Onsite Evaluation and Assessment — Our staff will come to your renovation site to see how we can fit your vision while maximising your property’s potential. This is where we’ll let you know how feasible your design is and we’ll give you a quote or estimate.
- Draw up the Plans — We’ll take your plans and render 3D drawings from them so you can see exactly how your renovation will end up. These drawings can give you more ideas for the space as well.
- Finish Selection — Once we have plans in place, we’ll talk to you about any finishes you want or need. These small touches can help to tie the project together and make it look seamless upon completion.
- Council Approval — We’ll gather up all of your paperwork and submit it to your local council for approval, along with any documentation you need.
- Construction — When we get the local council’s approval and you’re satisfied with the design, we’ll start the construction process.
- Handover and Completion — The final step is completing the major renovation and handing the property back over to the customer.
We meet and talk
We want to meet with you to talk about your desires, needs and ideas for your new extension or major renovation.
Make 3D drawings
We turn these into 3D drawings that make it easy for you to visualise the finished product.
Submit your plans
If you’re satisfied with them, we’ll submit your plans and paperwork to your local council on your behalf.
We do the work
We’ll complete the project and hand your new and improved home back to you.
First, we want to meet with you to talk about your desires, needs and ideas for your new extension or renovation. We turn these into 3D drawings that make it easy for you to visualise the finished product. If you’re satisfied with them, we’ll submit your plans and paperwork to your local council on your behalf. Once approved, we take care of sourcing local tradespeople, ordering the required materials, keeping your site safe and coordinating all of the deliveries. We’ll complete the project and hand your new and improved home back to you.
Interested in Learning More?
Our office and showroom are in Lawson, NSW. You can find us at 5/118-120 Somers Street. We’re open five days a week from Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm (please make an appointment).
What our clients say about us
E. Jimenez & J. Marchant - Springwood
- A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee
N & D Parish - Katoomba
Kathy & Stephen Watkins - Hazelbrook
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray
Rosemary & Will Deusien - Glenmore Park
K & B Rayner – Winmalee
I would strongly advise anyone who thinks they can ‘do it themselves’ to think about whether they want to spend 4 or 6 years of their life tied down to the uncertain boundaries of a building project, or contract wonderful builders like Woodford Homes who can work with you creatively, finding solutions to your desires, and complete the work within a couple of months instead of years.
A. Chandler - Hazelbrook
Jenn & Tony Harris - Hazelbrook
C & G Stinson – Hazelbrook
A & K Lawson - Bullaburra
T & M Holland - Wentworth Falls
Janette & Paul Warton - Erskine Park
Shiree & Martin Woolnough
Amy & Bob Barrett - Emu Plains