Woodford Homes is a multiple award-winning building business based in the Blue Mountains.
Our team is also experienced in building steel frame new homes and extensions.
Established by Allen and Lyn Smith in 1998, Woodford Homes has an enviable reputation for quality work, reliability and professionalism.
Woodford Homes services the Blue Mountains, Penrith and surrounds.
We employ local staff and engage local subcontractors. Allen and Lyn are active members of the community and passionate about the area in which they live and work.
What sets us apart
When you choose Woodford Homes, nothing is left to chance.
Our professional approach means:
- You deal directly with our Client Services Manager who is also co-owner of the business
- Our team of tradespeople are polite and respectful
- We’re easy to contact and a pleasure to do business with
- Our communication with you is open, ongoing and effective
- Your project will finish on time and on budget
- You’ll receive excellent After Care Service
- We think and act strategically when faced with challenges
- We’re known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail, and
- We’re continually updating our extensive building knowledge.
What our clients say about us
K & B Rayner – Winmalee
Rosemary & Will Deusien - Glenmore Park
Shiree & Martin Woolnough
- A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee
Jenn & Tony Harris - Hazelbrook
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray
Kathy & Stephen Watkins - Hazelbrook
Amy & Bob Barrett - Emu Plains
Janette & Paul Warton - Erskine Park
C & G Stinson – Hazelbrook
Let us take the stress out of your build
Woodford Homes’ motto is “delivering what we promise” – a bold statement for a building company.
- The team at Woodford Homes has a deep understanding of local government processes and building legislation.
- We have a thorough knowledge of the materials and methods needed to meet the regulations in bush fire prone areas and environmentally sensitive sites.
Woodford Homes do more than guide you through – we offer solutions that overcome every challenge and take full advantage of any terrain.
Come and meet us
The Woodford Homes’ office and showroom at Unit 5, 118-120 Somers Street, Lawson, is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. However, it is best that you call ahead to make a time to come in so we can make sure Allen is there to meet with you. We can also arrange a meeting at your home at a time that suits you.
We’re more than happy to talk to you about your plans, show you some examples of our past work and give you an idea of the fittings and fixtures we supply and recommend.