Build your dream home with WoodFord Homes
With over 40 years’ industry experience and more than 20 years’ in business, Woodford Homes is an established name in building in the Blue Mountains, Penrith and surrounding areas.
Woodford Homes has a deep understanding of the complexities of building in bushfire prone areas and on ecologically sensitive sites.
This means we can guide you through confusing regulatory requirements and deliver innovative solutions to any challenge.
Our team is experienced in building energy efficient homes and our focus is on using sustainable materials and technologies with the purpose of providing a more sustainable future.
Because of this, Woodford Homes are steel frame specialists. However, we are also experienced in building timber frame homes and extensions.
Why let Woodford Homes help you build, extend or renovate your home?
Why Choose Woodford Homes
- 40 years’ experience – a trusted name and solid reputation.
- Delivering what we promise – quality work, on time and on budget.
- Experts in bush fire prone area building – we’ll guide you through.
- We specialise in energy efficient homes – good for you, good for the planet.
- We are steel frame home specialists – durable and sustainable.
- We custom design and build – to suit your wants and needs
- We’ll work from your plans – it’s up to you.
- Reliable, experienced tradespeople – attention to detail and thorough knowledge of building.
- Great customer service – effective communication from start to finish.
Woodford Homes delivers what we promise, every time.
We understand that our customers’ homes are their most valuable assets. We also know that the building process can be extremely trying and stressful. To make sure we deliver quality builds every time, we employ experienced, knowledgeable and professional staff. Everyone at Woodford Homes is committed to surpassing our customers’ expectations.
Our company motto is delivering what we promise on each project we take on. You can rest assured that we will do everything to create a home you will love; be it a new custom home from the ground up or an extension or renovation. We can handle it all.
Contact Woodford Homes to find out more!
Woodford Homes’ office and showroom at Unit 5, 118-120 Somers Street, Lawson NSW 2783.
Call us today on 4751 9577 to make an appointment to meet with Allen Smith, our Client Services Manager.
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. We can also organise a meeting at your home at a time that suits you.
We’re more than happy to talk to you about your plans, show you examples of our past work and give you an idea of the fittings and fixtures we supply and recommend.
Alternatively, you can contact us here.
What our clients say about us
Janette & Paul Warton - Erskine Park
- A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee
Shiree & Martin Woolnough
K & B Rayner – Winmalee
C & G Stinson – Hazelbrook
Rosemary & Will Deusien - Glenmore Park
Kathy & Stephen Watkins - Hazelbrook
Jenn & Tony Harris - Hazelbrook
Amy & Bob Barrett - Emu Plains
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray