After Care Services
Have you recently purchased a house or do you live in a house that requires constant repairs due to poor initial design or construction? This is called house stress, and it’s a problem for both homeowners and new home buyers. However, when you choose Woodford Homes to complete your construction, extension or major renovation project, you’ll never have to endure house stress or worry about poor design and construction.
Our goal is to keep our clients happy, informed and satisfied throughout the building and construction process, and we don’t believe this ends when we hand the home back to our clients. Each client gets VIP service, and this is the way we’ve done it for over 20 years.
We include After Care Services as part of our initial construction package, and it all starts by listening to our clients and finding out what they want. We believe in following our clients’ desires while offering recommendations and making sure that the work has a professional finish. Our After Care services include:
- three months of maintenance after we hand the home back;
- six-year structural warranty;
- a customised maintenance and upkeep guide;
- most importantly, our friendship and services for as long as you need a professional to consult with about your house.
Woodford Homes’ Maintenance Tips
As we firmly believe in our motto, “Delivering what we promise,”we’d like to offer you the following maintenance tips to keep you happy and stress-free, even after we finish your build. They include:
- Keep a Scheduled Maintenance Plan — Whether you need annual electrical and plumbing checks or spring cleaning, having a scheduled maintenance plan helps to catch small problems before they become costly ones. You should plan on checking your appliance filters, cracks, leaks, smoke detectors and insulation annually or semi-annually. Also, file all of your appliance manuals in one place, and contact us with questions.
- Choose Quality Cleaning Supplies — Cleaning your home is important, but you want to make sure that you choose products that won’t damage your tile, fabric, paint or glass. While we don’t recommend or endorse specific brands, we encourage you to do your research and dilute your cleaning products if you’re not sure of their strength.
- Perform Seasonally-Appropriate Upkeep — You should plan on adjusting your home’s maintenance routine with the seasons. This means checking your roof guttering in the spring and summer for foliage and leaf buildup, checking the exterior paint for cracks and cleaning your chimney regularly.
- Have an Emergency Fund— Ideally, your emergency fund should be able to cover the cost to replace your appliances parts as well as miscellaneous home expenses, such as your hot water systems, heater and anything that doesn’t come with a lifetime warranty.
When you call Woodford Homes for After Care Services, we’ll do everything we can to answer promptly because we’ll treat you like you’re a family. Additionally, we love visiting our clients’ homes and catching up on their progress.
What Our Clients Say About Us
The best decision we made was trusting our instinct and engaging Woodford Homes to undertake our home extension. I have no doubt that they made our building experience a great one !
K & D Selway - Lapstone
Thank you to the team for creating a beautiful home for us and our baby.
Jessica & Evan - Warrimoo
Your staff and contractors are your best asset, without them Woodford Homes wouldn't be where you are today.
N & D Parish - Katoomba
Allen & Lyn and everyone at Woodford Homes helped us replace our old house with a house for the future, the neighbours also have nothing but praise for the process, and the result ...
A & K Lawson - Bullaburra
Woodford Homes was a seamless pleasure from the initial discussion through to the completion.All the team made it hassle free.
T & M Holland - Wentworth Falls
Friendly staff, good quality finish
E. Jimenez & J. Marchant - Springwood
We feel very fortunate to find a building company that delivered our scope of work with such a breath of expertise, craftsmanship and consideration!
Rosemary & Will Deusien - Glenmore Park
Woodford Homes are professional and delivery quality work. I would not use any other builders as I know we will always get quality and excellent tradesmen. Allen and Lyn were wonderful to discuss anything.
Kathy & Stephen Watkins - Hazelbrook
The build was beyond our wildest dreams. Stunning!! Our next door neighbours are so impressed with Woodford Homes' quality and workmen'
Jenn & Tony Harris - Hazelbrook
From the initial discussions with Allen, and his assistance in planning our renovation, the whole experience has been seamless. All made easier with the knowledgeable staff and contractors. We would highly recommend Woodford Homes to anyone looking for a builder with integrity.
Janette & Paul Warton - Erskine Park
We are very happy to recommend Woodford Homes to anyone renovating or extending their existing home. We lived in our home during the addition and found the builders were very mindful and accommodating of our needs. They delivered us with a high quality addition to our home. Friends often comment that they don't recognise our house now as it looks like a new home.
Amy & Bob Barrett - Emu Plains
Woodford Homes did a great job with our renovations for a library, extended loungeroom and deck on our old home in the Blue Mountains. They reminded me of production companies in the Australian film industry in that they know how to use their resources to work personally, and creatively, with clients and at the same time finish on time and on budget.
I would strongly advise anyone who thinks they can ‘do it themselves’ to think about whether they want to spend 4 or 6 years of their life tied down to the uncertain boundaries of a building project, or contract wonderful builders like Woodford Homes who can work with you creatively, finding solutions to your desires, and complete the work within a couple of months instead of years.
A. Chandler - Hazelbrook
Woodford Homes worked with us to help create the extension that we had in mind. They made our vision a reality, and were able to do this in amongst our very busy young family. Thank you Woodford Homes.
A and K Phuntsok - Winmalee
We lived overseas during most of the building process. Allen and Lyn looked after every detail with attention and care. They made sure that all of our expectations were met to the highest possible standard. We would recommend Woodford Homes.
Shiree & Martin Woolnough
Woodford Homes met all of our expectations. They listened to what we wanted, the standard of work was excellent and finished on time.
Jenny Stevens and Simon Gray
Thank you very much for the great work you have done on our extension, you have made the process very easy, and we love the extra space. You have a great team of workers who have always been very helpful and professional.
K & B Rayner – Winmalee
We couldn’t be happier with the result of our renovation. The staff and contractors were a pleasure to deal with and any small problems that came up were dealt with without any fuss or bother. In many cases they went over and beyond what we expected. Highly recommended
C & G Stinson – Hazelbrook